Monday, June 16, 2008

We got a KickStart...





Brian was able to bring down one of Maverik's "Monster" Trucks since he was having a Grand Opening in Page, AZ and was a sponsor of the Utah Summer Games. The fun thing was it was parked at our house for a week so it became quite a conversation piece. We were able to take many of the neighbors around (after they called from their closets, so their wife wouldn't hear). We are even silly enough to take it to church (you can call it something else--maybe a color and another word that rhymes with bash). The girls were extra proud to show it off to their friends. I really liked it, because you felt the road as you drive. Meagan and Ashley would actually nap in it as they went to Page and up to SLC in it. We even got my Grandma, Brian's Grandma, Brian's Mom, my Aunt and my Cousin's wife to go for a ride. Maverik's new promotion is that they will "Kick Start" your life. This ceretainly was a kick start for us.

2 comments:

The5Randalls said...

I LOVE the picture of Grandma in it. It was fun to cruz Bountiful in it too. Thanks for the ride. See you in a few weeks.

Gudgell said...

It certainly is easy to see those who are Blog Junkies isn't it? We also loved the picture of Grandma, so much that we printed it out and will be purchasing a frame for it and it will be in our gallery. That looks so fun to be in that big truck. I hope that I get a ride in 2009. You know how I don't like to be left out of good fun stuff. I will even supply my own step ladder.

We are glad it was such a GREAT expereince for everyone.