Ashley and Meagan have it easier considering their school doesn't start until 9 a.m. They were excited and giddy. Ashley was sure she was still going to be in 4th grade. Meagan was excited to be out in the portable. After school she informed us the portable was now to be called the bungelow. Oh what a positive attitude. They both have great teachers and are so excited to be back at school.
I am learning lots with my job and it is good. I really need to be reflective with my teachers and help them when needed. Some are more happy to have me in there rooms than others. It will be a good change, and hopefully I will be a better teacher when I am done.
5 comments:
Liz-Your girls are growing up fast! They are super cute! Nancy M. told me about your new job. It sounds great. We are coming to St. George for Thanksgiving. Maybe we can get together.-Sheri-FYI-You can take a look at our blog at http://doubledfamily.blogspot.com/.
Emily is certainly her mother!!!It is good to see that you are all in school. Did Ash make it to 5th grade? Have a good year. We will be back right after school starts next year. No I am not trunky, just missing you all. Nana
Great pictures. Way to go Emily. You take charge! Porter really wanted to come and see you all this week. I guess he'll have to wait. Oh well. Good luck with school. One more week and then we begin. YEAH!!!!
What cute girls. We sure enjoyed Emily's sense of humor when she stayed the night and you can sure see it in the picture.
I vote yes, especially if you can change it with the seasons, or holidays, or whatever. Send me the web address where you can do that. I am getting tired of my blog look.
Mom
Post a Comment