wow!What i can't figure out is how incredible and life like your bodies are!
AMAZING!!! I had no idea that you all were so talented!!! By the way, thanks again for a great dinner. It was great to spend time with you guys. Todd missed out big time. Happy Thanksgiving...GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE...TURKEY!!!
Hey Liz! I didn't know you had a blog! Add me...pleeeeeze! Love ya!
I love the elf yourselves. We did them last year and sent them to so many people and got a kick out of it. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow!
What i can't figure out is how incredible and life like your bodies are!
AMAZING!!! I had no idea that you all were so talented!!! By the way, thanks again for a great dinner. It was great to spend time with you guys. Todd missed out big time. Happy Thanksgiving...GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE...TURKEY!!!
Hey Liz! I didn't know you had a blog! Add me...pleeeeeze! Love ya!
I love the elf yourselves. We did them last year and sent them to so many people and got a kick out of it. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment