Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TIN GRINS ARE IN!!


Here is the new smile. Emily got her braces on yesterday at Dr. Christian's office, complete with pink and green rubber bands. It was easier on her than she anticipated. During the "procedure" she was able to watch TV on the ceiling. When I walked in to check on her, after running some errands, I was sorry I hadn't brought the camera to the doctor's office. She was really quite relaxed with her mouth forces wide open, it was quite a site. She is having trouble chewing saying "it hurts to chew." But she is eating little bites and swallowing her food. I am sure by the weekend she will figure out the eating thing again. She talks a little different and smile a bit different, but she is still Emily and we love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Em! You look terrific with your colorful teeth.

Love you!!!